Vehicle maintenance is extremely important year round, however spring is a great time to take control and make sure that your vehicle is ready for any road trips ahead. The harsh, cold winter weather takes a toll on our vehicles, causing wear and tear that isn't always obvious to the naked eye. In order to keep your vehicle running smoothly through spring and into summer, it's important to stay on top of your vehicle's recommended services and bring your car into our shop for a spring inspection!
Our spring vehicle maintenance items include:
- Oil and filter change
- Check belts & hoses for wear or tear
- Test A/C system and check Freon levels
- Make sure cooling system works properly and check coolant levels
- Inspect headlights, brake lights, blinkers, and other lights
- New windshield wipers and wiper fluid
- Fill tires to correct pressure and inspect condition and alignment
- Fluid flush - transmission, power steering, and brakes
- Test battery for charge
The services listed above are the key to proper vehicle maintenance. For honest and quality repairs that you can trust, bring your car into our shop!