At Hoesly Automotive, we understand that these unprecedented times are difficult and worrying. With shutdown orders still in place and our social distancing mandate pushed back even further until May, many of community members may be wondering what to do with their time while staying at home for at least another month.
While the shelter in place orders are inconvenient for most, it is important to realize how much of an impact they have on the spread of COVID-19. The virus is still spreading rapidly, but would have been multitudes worse without our social distancing order in place.
We understand that it may be difficult to keep yourself active and busy while staying at home all day. That is why we have compiled a list of project ideas to considering doing while practice social distancing. We hope one or more of these will spark some inspiration for you!
Project ideas to take on while practicing social distancing include:
- Start a new at-home workout regimen
- Refurbish a furniture piece
- Deep clean an area of your home
- Reorganize your closet
- Get your vehicle's needs taken care of, services or maintenance items here at Hoesly Automotive (we are OPEN!)
- Clean your car, inside and out
- Donate goods, such as clothing, shoes, and non-perishable foods
- Read a new book
- Try to perfect a new recipe
- Work with your children on their at-home assignments and get them outside for fresh air
- Take a walk once a day
- Give your pets a good bath
- Take care of your overdue laundry
- Wash your bedsheets and blankets
We hope that you will be able to stay busy and productive during this time and not feel lonely among the social distancing order. Your health should be your number one priority, so follow CDC regulations closely and find some fun things to do at home.
If you do find yourself needing car care during this time, be sure to give us a call here at Hoesly Automotive - we have contactless services available!