Choosing the right Vancouver auto repair shop is not always easy. But if you have car problems you can’t always afford to wait around to find the perfect shop. Sometimes you just need to get your car fixed and back on the road as soon as you possibly can. That’s why it’s important to know how to choose the right auto repair shop. So what should you be looking for in a Vancouver WA auto repair shop? Here are some important things to keep in mind when making your choice.
1. Know Beforehand – the first thing to keep in mind is to know where to go for repairs before your car breaks down. So start by doing your homework into local shops in your area. These days you can do a lot of research online via review sites and social media.
2. Ask Your Friends & Family – your family and friends a great resource for references. If they’ve had good, or bad, experiences they can tell you who you can trust and who to avoid. You can also avoid getting scammed by just choosing a random shop without doing any research.
3. You Get What You Pay For – price is always important. But you shouldn’t choose your Vancouver auto repair shop solely on price. No one wants to get ripped off by shady auto repair shops that charge way too much for their services. But remember, you also get what you pay for. If you pay for cheap auto repair, then you might not get the best service. If you take your car to a shop that takes shortcuts then your vehicle might not be safe. The repairs might not last either, meaning you could end up with more problems. So it’s OK to shop around for a good price, but don’t base your decision entirely on cost.
4. Experience Matters – experience is always important when it comes to auto repair. But just because a shop has been around for 50+ years that doesn’t mean the mechanics have been with the shop that long. So, make sure you know who will be working on your vehicle. And find out how long he or she has been a mechanic. The more experience they have, the more likely they are to diagnose and repair the problem accurately and safely.
5. Dealer vs. Local Shops – dealers are usually a good place to take your vehicle for auto repair. That’s especially true if you have a very specific issue with your car that only the dealer can handle, like a lost key fob for example. However, as expected dealers almost always charge more than local shops for the essentially the same service. So, if you don’t have to take it to the dealer, you can get the same service with a trusted local shop at a lower cost.
6. Stay Away From National Chain shops – they have a lot of fancy advertising and you recognize their name brand. But national chains don’t always have the best mechanics. In fact, they typically have a lot of turnover and they usually charge more for their services due to their brand name. You’re better off finding a local shop with an owner you know and trust.
Trust Hoesly Eco Automotive With Your Auto Repair
We know you have a lot of choices when it comes to auto repair in Vancouver. That’s why we offer reliable, trusted auto care to everyone that comes to our shop. We don’t cut corners, we don’t try to sell you repairs you don’t need, and we always put the customer first. When you come to Hoesly Eco Automotive you get honest, expert auto repair and maintenance without the hassle. So come see us today if your car needs some extra attention.
Contact Us Today
We’ll repair your vehicle and get you safely back on the road. Please call us today at 360-695-5871, or click here to schedule your appointment online. We service most makes and models. We are your trusted Vancouver auto repair specialists.
Come see us for:
Hybrid auto repair in Vancouver, WA
Toyota auto repair in Vancouver, WA
Honda auto repair in Vancouver, WA
Subaru auto repair in Vancouver, WA
Chevy auto repair in Vancouver, WA
Ford auto repair in Vancouver, WA