When was the last time you had your transmission serviced? Other than your engine, this is usually the most important part of your vehicle and the most expensive to repair or replace. Hopefully, you’ll never need to replace your transmission. But if you want to avoid that fate, then it’s important to get it serviced regularly.
Your transmission is vital to your vehicle and when something goes wrong, your vehicle’s performance will suffer. There are several different ways a transmission problem can affect your vehicle, from a bumpy ride to rough gear shifting. So if you’ve noticed anything wrong then don’t wait to get your car, truck, crossover, van, or SUV in to Hoesly right away.
Timely Vancouver WA Transmission Service
You don’t want to wait around when it comes to mechanical problems, especially with your transmission. The longer you wait, the problem could get much worse, and the repair could get a lot more expensive. So if you think your transmission is going out, then give us a call as soon as possible. Repairing a small transmission problem is way easier and a lot less expensive than a complete replacement.
Top Signs of Transmission Problems
When your transmission starts to go bad, you might notice several different warning signs. Here are some of the most obvious things to look for.
1. If your vehicle has a hard time changing gears, or won’t change gears at all, this is a clear sign that your transmission system needs some work. It could be something as simple as low transmission fluid levels, or even having the wrong kind of transmission fluid in your vehicle. Bring it in to Hoesly and we’ll figure it out.
2. If you notice a burning smell, this could be because your transmission is overheating, which could lead to total failure. Be sure to come see us right away.
3. Another sign your transmission is failing is you hear weird noises when your car is in neutral. It’s possible that the noises could mean you simply need new transmission oil. But it could also mean you need to replace something in your transmission to keep it running right.
4. If your vehicle is slipping gears when you drive then something is wrong with your transmission. Don’t wait to come into see us. Not only could you lose your transmission completely, but it could also be very dangerous to be on the road when this happens.
5. Have you noticed any leaking transmission fluid under your vehicle? That’s one of the most obvious signs you have a problem with your transmission. Be sure to check your fluid levels and if they are low then come in to see us.
6. Has your check engine light come on recently? That’s anther sign your transmission is on the fritz. Of course, it could be caused by many other things, which is why you should get it checked out as soon as you can, any time your check engine light comes on.
7. If you feel your vehicle grinding or shaking when it shifts gears, then your transmission is likely the cause.
Quality Transmission Service in Vancouver WA
If your car, truck, crossover, van, or SUV is need of a transmission service, then come see us at Hoesly Eco Automotive. If you’re not sure you need this important service, give us a call and we’ll help you determine whether or not it’s something you need. at some point, every vehicle will need to have some transmission service done.
So if your vehicle has reached that point in its life, then now is the time to come and see us at Hoesly Automotive. We have the right tools and equipment to service your transmission properly. Our team of auto repair experts will service your vehicle and get you back on the road in top working condition. Just give us a call at 360-695-5871 or click here to set up an appointment online, if you need transmission service in Vancouver WA. Or give us a call if you need any other type of auto service or repair.
We are your trusted auto repair shop for numerous makes and models, including:
Mazda auto repair in Vancouver, WA